Abstract Submission has been CLOSED.
Abstract Submission Guidelines
- Registration is mandatory for all delegates including those presenting posters/ papers.
- Abstracts should be submitted after obtaining consent from the Principal Investigator/Corresponding Author.
- The research work submitted through abstract should have been approved by appropriate institutional committees e.g. Ethics/Animal ethics/Biosafety/Stem Cell research etc.
- The Abstract must be submitted to following thematic tracks:
- Histocompatibility in Transplantation
- HLA and Disease Association
- Cross Disciplines
- Summaries of new, ongoing and updated research (Original work, Case report, hypothesis, good quality review, preliminary data, and thesis work) will be acceptable for submission.
- The abstract must be submitted only via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- One delegate can submit only one abstract.
- Please clearly mention the ABSTRACT ISHICON2024_name of the presenting author in the Subject of the mail.
- Inappropriately structured or incomplete abstracts will not be accepted.
- An abstract may not contain any illustrations or images. One table can be submitted if crucial to judge the quality of the abstract.
- Abstracts should be submitted in any one of the following Categories:
Oral: Out of the abstracts submitted in this category, only a few abstracts will be selected for oral
presentation based on the evaluation and scientific merit and the rest would be considered for poster
Poster: For consideration of poster presentation only
- The presenting author is to be highlighted in bold and underlined
- Accepted abstracts for Oral presentations will be assigned by the Scientific Committee as either
Poster presentation or Short Oral presentation.
- The abstract author will be notified by email about its acceptance and other details.
- Accepted presenters must adhere to deadlines and guidelines and promptly respond to communication.
- The abstract must be typed and presented in English
- Use the Font type Calibri and Font Size 11/12
- The abstract should not exceed 300 words
- There will be prizes for Best Oral Presentation (N=2) and Best Poster Presentation (N=2)
- The decision of the Scientific Committee shall be final.
If any queries contact on Conference email id of email@example.com